The Tanglewood management committee met on March 14th to discuss whether or not to re-open the club. We did ask you to take part in a survey which was placed on this website but the response was disappointing with only 17 people submitting their answer to the question “would you attend if the club reopened now?”
The committee considered the proposal to reopen on April 4th but after a lengthy discussion it was decided to wait a few more weeks before making that decision. The committee will reconvene on May 30th and evaluate the situation as it stands at that time. Therefore the club will remain closed until further notice.
Our Virtual club nights will continue with the next one being on March 21st This will be followed by April 4th & 25th, May 9th & 23rd, and June 6th & 20th