The Survey has now closed – Please check the website for future updates
In September, Tanglewood Management Committee will meet to discuss whether or not to reopen the Monday Club.
It would help us enormously if club members, with the assistance of their carer/parent if necessary, could answer the questions posed in this survey which you can find in a link below. We need to evaluate the general feeling of club members and their carer’s before making any decision on if and when to reopen the club.
All opinions are valued, and there is space for you to leave any comments, hopes or fears in regards to the re-opening of the Club, please click the link below and read through it carefully.
If you have any thoughts or concerns you can email Geoff or use the Contact Us page on this website.