Coronavirus Update 13th July

Coronavirus Update

The Tanglewood management commitee met on Monday July 12th and made the following decision.

After due consideration the committee felt that, despite the governments lifting of restrictions due to take place on Monday 19th July,  it was too early to make a decision on when to re-open the Tanglewood club.

Therefore the club will remain closed until further notice. The committee will meet again in mid-September when they will evaluate the situation as it stands at the time.

Meanwhile the virtual clubs will continue on Zoom with the following dates already confirmed:-  Monday July 19th , Monday 2nd August Monday 16th August.  A new set of dates commencing on September 6th will be confirmed at a later date.

Geoff Havard – club leader


The monthly 100 club draw will still take place over the last weekend of each month with the results posted on this website. We will also continue to publish the monthly Tanglewood magazine which will be posted to all club members at the beginning of each month. 

If you want to contribute to the magazine in any way please do so by contacting Geoff for any reason please by clicking HERE


For more information about Covid-19 and how to help prevent it’s spread, please visit www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/

Default image
admin
Articles: 19