Coronavirus Update 06/07

Posted on in Misc

The Tanglewood club, which last met on Monday March 9th , will remain closed until further notice.  Even with the governments easing of the lock down measures we would find it very difficult, if not impossible, to maintain social distancing both at club and with the transport arrangements in getting to and from club.

The club will definitely not reopen before September.  I will of course monitor the situation and I will be guided by the Tanglewood management committee and together we will make a decision on whether to reopen  towards the end of August.

It is very important that you continue to check our website over the coming months because any decision we take will be posted here.

If you want to contact me for any reason please do so HERE

For more information about Corvid-19 and how to help prevent it’s spread, please visit www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/