Coronavirus Update 23/03

Posted on in Misc

In view of the current circumstances regarding the coronavirus I have taken the decision to cancel the Tanglewood club on the following Mondays:-

I recently wrote to all club members, and placed on the web site, saying that the club would be cancelled and that we hoped to return on April 20th.

That is obviously not going to happen.

Harrow Borough F.C. have closed their facilities completely and until further notice.

Tanglewood is doing the same thing.  There will be no Tanglewood club until further notice. It could be several months before we can even think about re-opening.

The monthly Tanglewood magazine will still be published and will be sent out by post to all club members. Those of you who receive this by email will continue to do so and I will also make it available on this web site.

The monthly 100 club draw will still take place on the last Monday of each month – either Karen or Paul will make the draw and, as usual, the results will be posted on-line and in the magazine.

It is vitally important that you keep logging on to this web site where I will give you updated information – the most important information will be the date that we intend to re-start. I really don’t want to write to everyone individually so please keep in touch via this web site.

If you want to contact me for any reason please do so HERE

For more information about Corvid-19 and how to help prevent it’s spread, please visit www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/